Employment: full time
We are looking for a developer to further develop the KOTUG OptiPort application, a game-changing AI-based solution for the maritime industry worldwide
About KOTUG OptiPort
KOTUG OptiPort started its digital mission to optimize port operations in 2017. Since then, we have gained a lot of experience in a number of leading ports around the globe, where we are optimizing tugboat fleets for our clients in a revolutionary way.
As we are growing towards a web-based solutions platform, we are looking for a Software Developer.
About the job
You will be involved in the design and development of our Optiport platform. From front-end design to testing, monitoring, maintenance as well as back-end integration, including the implementation of your developments in our clients’ nautical operations.
You have a broad knowledge of the development tools, techniques, and coding platforms we are using:
- MySQL / Postgres
- Google Cloud Platform
- Python/R as our main coding language
- HTML/CSS React/Gatsby
- Mapbox, FullCalender
Who are we looking for?
Our perfect candidate has the following competencies:
- Working independently
- Fluent English speaker
- Affinity with maritime challenges
- Effective problem solver
- Accurate, even when under time pressure
- Able to prioritize, plan and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands
- Interesting IT-related challenges in a worldwide leading organization
- 40h/week full-time position, part-time can be discussed as well.
- Possibility to travel to clients overseas
- Perfect lunches and good coffee!
- A fantastic office with an amazing view over Rotterdam.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your resume to: email@example.com
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.