Employment: full time
Location: KOTUG Headquarters in Rotterdam
Do you have strong technical accounting knowledge and experience? With experience in a broad (international) financial advisory position? And would you like to work in an ongoing changing international environment? Then this may be the perfect career opportunity for you because we are looking for a Group Controller. You need to have a solid commercial understanding with a no nonsense (hands on) approach with the ability to analyse financial results and recommend and implement necessary actions to improve business performance and profitability.
- Responsible for timely and correct preparation and filing of the annual reports (Dutch GAAP);
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs as well as monthly, quarterly and annual consolidations;
- Drafting and executing annual budget and planning & control cycles through target setting, action planning, financial forecasting, as well as follow-up and deviation analysis with the Operational Manager/Directors;
- Setting up and implementing annual budget and planning & control cycles for new (foreign) entities;
- Assisting in developing, advising on and implementing controlling policies, plans, formats and guidelines including (financial) risk management;
- Proposing and participating in improvements of the company’s accounting model and AO/IC;
- Cash planning and (cashflow) forecasting;
- Managing bank accounts;
- Analyzing financial and operational information, performing internal benchmarking, and supporting and advising Manager and Corporate Staff;
- Ensuring the development of Business KPI’s;
- Recommending and taking an active part in improvements in business processes, systems and action plans from a financial perspective;
- Performing risk analysis, cost prices and transfer pricing analysis;
- Ensuring timely follow-up and filling of (international) tax returns;
- Performing cost and transfer pricing calculations;
- Assisting in the set-up of new projects;
- Integrating corporate governance and finance processes;
- Fully responsible for the day-to-day finance and administrative activities.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Business Economics, Finance, Control or Accounting;
- Preferably with a RA degree;
- Approx. 10 years of relevant working experience in a broad financial advisory position;
- Knowledge of Navision and/or LucaNet (consolidation) is an advantage;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Fluent communication in Dutch and English both verbal and in writing.
A challenging career opportunity in a dynamic and international environment with a good salary package and interesting benefits like a fixed 13th month, 8,33% holiday allowance, company car or mobility budget, and free lunch from a beautiful office with a great view on the Erasmusbrug!
KOTUG is the leading international towage and maritime company. We empower our clients and stakeholders worldwide with the complete portfolio. From designing, building, chartering and operating vessels to training people and providing innovative consultancy services on a worldwide scale. KOTUG is a family-owned company and trusted voice and partner of leading companies within the Maritime Industry. We take an innovation-led, sustainable approach to helping our clients invent their future.
We look forward to hearing from you! You can apply directly via Quest Recruitment.
Sorry, no other recruitment agencies.