Employment: Full time
We are looking for a TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT who takes care of our unique fleet spread across the five continents. As our Technical Superintendent, you will report directly to the Corporate Technical Manager and have an impressive fleet under your care.
About the job
The Technical Superintendent will be responsible for executing major maintenance, special projects and inspections. Also developing and maintaining predictive, condition-based and sustainable maintenance plans will be part of the job.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Scheduling and supervising repairs, yard inspections and docking
- Purchasing , preventive repairs and maintenance
- Arranging surveys with Classification authorities
- Support with technical challenges on board
- Monitoring the logistics of purchase orders
- Monitoring the follow-up of general technical and safety standards and reporting on possible improvements to ensure the safety of our colleagues and our assets
- Follow up the exploitation of the assigned vessels, taking into account the correct allocation of costs
- Analyse and optimise the performance of the vessels in close cooperation with the crew on board
Who are we looking for?
An engineer with relevant work experience, working from the Rotterdam office and willing to travel abroad.
Our ideal candidate has the following competencies:
- Analytical skills; keeps the overview, prioritises, and gets to the core of the problem.
- Creative problem solver and able to identify the root cause of issues
- Organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to provide leadership to chief engineers, Captains and subcontractors; takes accountability
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Reporting skills
As an employee with KOTUG International, you will work in a highly innovative leading maritime and dynamic organisation.
- Full-time position,
- Travel to projects and vessels overseas,
- Working with an impressive fleet of unique vessels,
- Great development opportunities,
- Excellent training and development opportunities,
- Perfect free lunches and good coffee,
- A fantastic office with an amazing view over Rotterdam.
- Hybrid working possibilities
KOTUG is the leading international towage and maritime company. We empower our clients and stakeholders worldwide with the complete portfolio. From designing, building, chartering and operating vessels to training people and providing innovative consultancy services on a worldwide scale. KOTUG is a family-owned company and trusted voice and partner of leading companies within the Maritime Industry. We take an innovation-led, sustainable approach to helping our clients invent their future.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your resume to: email@example.com
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.