Employment: 24 - 32 hours
Minimal education: MBO / HBO
Would you like to do your internship at a leading and dynamic international maritime company at one of the most beautiful locations in Rotterdam? We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative intern who can support KOTUG in graphic design jobs. You will work in the PR and Communication department. You must be able to work with Indesign and possibly other design programs. We are open to great ideas within the boundaries of our corporate identity.
As an intern you are fully part of the team, and you are given your own responsibilities. We are an international organization so it is important that you speak English, and it is important that you have an eye for detail and, most of all, that you love what you do!
Who are you?
• You are currently following education at a graphic design school;
• You have experience with working in InDesign, possibly Photoshop, Illustrator, and can edit short movies
• You are available at least three days a week for three to four months;
• You are accurate in your work;
• You speak Dutch and English.
• You are creative and can work independently
• You have experience in creating appealing online content
Send your resume (in Dutch or English) to: Jacqueline van den Heuvel, Manager Corporate Communication & PR